The "How To" Book for Car Owners, That Keeps You in the Driver's Seat ( By Ron Alford)
Car Insurance Secrets is about the tricks and secrets you must know in order to buy the right insurance, from the right companies, as well as having a smart recovery plan in place to recover from any mishap quickly and easily. This book is a step by step manual on how to manage your insurance portfolio as well as a Vehicle Accident Management Plan.
Buying car insurance can be as easy as signing a check Yet, collecting thousands of dollars from an insurer can take months of your time and give you mountains of aggravation when you don't understand the "Claim Game".
To visit Car Insurance Secrets' website, please click here
The Ultimate Guide to Claim Management and Disaster Recovery for Home and Property Owners (By Ron Aford)
This is the instruction book that should have come with your home or business owners insurance policy.
THIS BOOK CLEARLY EXPLAINS
- How to stay in control of the game.
- How to get everything you're entitled
- How and why you should prepare a claim before the storm
- An actual insurance claim from beginning to end
- How to get qualified help at claim time
- The opposing forces between the insured and the company
- How to handle ambulance-chasing opportunity seekers
- How to avoid 'dodge and delay' practices of adjusters
- The 11 rights of the consumer
IT CONTAINS PRICELESS
- Inside Information previously available only to insurance executives
- Tips on how to save time, money, and get what you want
- Checklists, so that nothing goes undone
- Milestone Chart, to see where you are at any point in time
- Road map to recovery
- Forms that make it really easy for you
Without a doubt, this book will educate you about insurance. It is the ultimate authority on insurance claims process. According to Nell Effron, editor of Rips & Tips national consumer newsletter, "This book contains vital information for every property owner in America. It advises people exactly what to do, when and how to do it, which is critical to full insurance restorations.
It does not matter whether you are a big business executive or a retiree living in a mobile home. You will benefit from this information."
Unfortunately, consumers have been led to believe their insurance company will step in and assist them in the claim and recovery process. "Not so!," says Effron, "insurance companies are in the business to make profits, not to help victims collect money from them. Mr. Alford communicates these facts in such a clear, concise, down to earth style, that a high school student can understand the information." All home and business owners should have this book with their policies.
All the Things You Need to Know BEFORE You Buy Insurance (By Ron Alford)
This book is written in easy-to-understand, simple terms; it is quick and to the point. It is designed for use by every person, company, organization, association, etc., who has any form of insurance. It was written with the express desire of the author to educate people about the invisible product called insurance.
This is the lesson book for consumers about the only thing that matters with insurance policies, collecting claim money. You will learn that when you buy insurance the promises of "peace of mind" have nothing to do with collecting money from an insurance company.
YOU WILL LEARN WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER
- Buy insurance from a friend or relative.
- Call your agent first when you have a claim.
- Believe your insurance company adjuster.
- Believe your insurer is there to help you.
YOU WILL LEARN WHY YOU SHOULD
- Select a competent agent.
- Choose a company based on how it pays claims.
- Buy insurance that is good for you, not the salesperson.
- Make claims and collect in a hurry.
- Save a bundle on your annual insurance bills.
- Make a plan to implement when things go wrong.
- Read this eye-opening, easy-to-read book!